Write with us in Paris
2023 program in development—join our mailing list to stay in the know!
Join the list
Writing retreats for women, created by women who know and love Paris
What if you had a week to focus on yourself and your writing—in Paris?
Join us in one of the most beautiful cities in the world and take your writing to the next level in an inspiring and supportive environment.
- Hone your craft with expert workshops
- Build your manuscript with daily writing sessions
- Get coaching with our in-residence writers
- Get inspired by writers like you (not to mention the City of Light!)
- Share ideas and knowledge
- Create lifelong friendships with women who share your love of writing and travel
- Stay in one of the most popular, vibrant neighborhoods
- Enjoy free time to explore the City of Light
- Discover charming shops, restaurants, and sights
Your Creative Team
We’re writers, coaches, and industry experts who want to share Paris with other women writing commercial fiction: romance, erotica, women’s fiction, memoirs (that includes blogs), mystery, and more.
Along with sessions by agents and publishing insiders, our team is here to take you beyond stereotypes, both of Paris and with your writing. We want to help you create must-reads that resonate with your audience and remind you of why you love writing.
And we want to treat you to a great time. Daily adventures will immerse you in the magic of the City of Light, with evenings free to write, relax, and explore. There
might even definitely will be wine. This is Paris, after all!
- June 2023: Paris
- Date TBD: Women’s fiction in Provence
Contact us to learn more about upcoming retreats
LATEST BLOG POSTS
10 wildly sweet treats to enjoy in Paris this Valentine’s Day
Because Valentine’s Day is all about the flowers, my picks for what to treat your loved one and yourself to in Paris this February 14th lean heavily toward the floral, rounded out with a few classics.
23 inspiring places in Paris for writing your book
There’s no doubt that Paris is a writer-friendly city–probably the friendliest in the world. They’re proud of their literary history and happy to leave you be as you work.
Paris Museum & Monument Cheatsheet
Print this out or pin to your Paris-themed Pinterest board for quick reference. Prices and times are accurate as at January 2020.