Writing Successful Series, with Sharon Wray
Friday, May 14 and Friday May 28 @ 8PM EDT / 5PM PDT / 2AM CET / 10AM (Saturday) AEST
Join us for two information-packed modules led by Sharon Wray, who writes the complex Deadly Force romantic suspense series for Sourcebooks Casablanca.
In Module One, Sharon will take us through:
- what actually is a series
- the difference between series, connected books and serials
- the different types of series
- how your character arc, premise, theme, and central question determine your series structure
- expectations by genre, including non-fiction
- what you’ll have to commit to when writing a series
About the presenter
Sharon Wray is a librarian who once studied dress design in the couture houses of Paris and now writes of novels of suspense, adventure, and love. A wife, mother of twins, and caretaker of rescue dogs, she’s addicted to snapping photos and eating Oreos.
She writes about the men in her bestselling Deadly Force romantic suspense series where brilliant, beautiful women teach their alpha males that Grace always defeats Reckoning. When she’s not dreaming about her sexy Green Beret heroes, she writes gothic women’s fiction and Christmas stories.
She’s repped by Deidre Knight and Kristy Hunter of The Knight Agency.
Members’-only workshop. Join now.