Making 2021 Your Write Year monthly check-in
Our monthly check-ins are about what’s going on in your writing life, where you need support or encouragement, and to relax with your fellow writers. But they’re not just fun. We’ll also give you practical tools.
We split each session into 3 areas: your goals, a mini-branding session, and fun ways to keep creative.
In April, we’re focusing on websites. The sessions are:
* Create a vision board for your website ideas, then we’ll visualize how to be comfortable putting yourself out there and see yourself as a successful author who requires a website
* Branding your site with your author bio (which we worked on in February) and tagline
* Setting the goals for launching/refreshing your site and working through the tasks you’ll need to complete to meet that goal.
In May, we’ll look at your newsletter, so the sessions will be:
* Visualizing what you have to offer your audience and what freebie you can create to get readers onto your newsletter list, even if you don’t have books to giveaway? (tangible)
* Tying your newsletter to your personal brand
* Goals for launching your newsletter
And in June, we’re focusing on book covers. More soon.
Check-ins are usually held the last Sunday of the month at 3PM ET. Upcoming dates are:
- April 25th
- May 29th
- June 27th
- July 31st
- August 28th
- September 25th
- October 30th
- November 27th
- December 18th (Saturday)